Look amazing all the time by learning to manage your curly hair. With a little "know-how", time, and effort you can have the look you always wanted; beautifully-controlled fabulous hair.
Most people think you can just let curly hair go and it'll be fine.
You have to have control or it can quickly get out of hand.
Photo courtesy of lupzdut
But be encouraged because it does not have to be a daily challenge. You can
have the style and versatility
you always wanted.
Don’t go anywhere else with unruly hair...but show up with hair that turns heads.
Okay, maybe you’re not trying to turn heads. But looking great never hurt anybody.
Quite often I get asked this question...
“What do you use on your hair?”
I have naturally curly hair and ladies of all ages, backgrounds and cultures approach me wanting to know what techniques and products I use to manage my hair. Even moms with small children ask what I use to maintain my curls.
That leads me to believe there are others struggling with the daily challenge of working with curly, spiraled hair.
I’ve had a love-hate relationship with my hair for years. But I have since learned to embrace my spiraled texture and flaunt my hair in any occasion.
It's so much fun to create hairstyles that fit my lifestyle. With the right hair cut, great hair care, and top hair products, I am now confident my hair looks great all the time.
And you can too!
--->No more taking a rain check on dinner invitations.
--->Gone are the days of feeling uncomfortable at work.
--->And, no more using the proverbial “hat” as a fashion back-up.
I have spent time and money trying to change the coiled pattern of my hair.
Pressing combs, blow dryers, curling irons, flat irons and relaxers. You name it.
But once it got wet, the curls always came back.
You can just imagine my frustration.
Has this happened to you?
You’re at a formal wedding reception. While sitting at the dinner table catching up with family and friends, you began to feel light headed. You excuse yourself from the table and go to the lady’s room.
In the restroom you check the mirror. Shoes, fierce! Dress, to die for! Makeup, still fresh! So what’s making you feel a little odd? Then you see the culprit. Aaaahhggg! It’s your hair.
When you left the house, your hair was in place and neatly styled. In the car mirror, you were still looking good.
But with the stuffiness of the room, your hair began to swell, frizz, and come undone. Your hair has now taken on a life of its own…
--->This story gives you a pretty good idea how most of my hair days would go. Frizzy and puffy, a "no-style" hairstyle. But I longed for great looking hair, and so do you.
Back to the story...
What do you think I did to regain some glamour?
You guessed it.
I leaned over the sink and fingered tap water through my hair to calm it down. Three times that evening, I would have to go to the restroom to re-wet and finger-comb my hair. What a drag!
But I don’t live like that anymore.
With the right hairstyle and cut, good hair care, and the right products, I can come and go without my hair being an embarrassment.
You have to learn what styles and products work best for your hair type and discover how to maintain your curls with quick care tips.Photo courtesy of Espen Hansen
---> Get your concerns and questions answered.
Find these and other topics in this Website...
• Curly hairstyles for work and play
• Best ways to cut curly hair
• Be confident your hair looks great
• Damage repair for curly hair
• Color that gets noticed
• To straighten or not to straighten
• Help for hair loss
• And much, much more on the topic of curly hair
You’re just clicks away from managing your curly hair.
Now you’ll feel fabulous where ever you go because you know your hair looks marvelous!
Ready? Let’s have some fun...
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this search feature to find it
Back to Top of Page
- Curly Hairstyle For Your Lifestyle
- Having the right hairstyle is key to managing your curly hair. Your hairstyle should complement your lifestyle. A few questions will help you pick the best curly hairstyle for your everyday routine.
- Professional Curly Hairstyles That Work
- Is your curly hair standing in the way of your next promotion? Choose from professional curly hairstyles that are right for the workplace.
- Casual Curly Hairstyles That Make A Statement
- Yes, casual curly hairstyles can still look fabulous. Don't skimp on fashion when it comes to leisure time with your curly hair.
- Professional Curly Hairstyles For Work
- Browse professional curly hairstyles for work. Get a new style. Make sure your style is right.
- Hair Type: Styling To Complement Your Curly Hair
- Get a style that fits your hair type and flatters any face shape. Learn your hair type and add glamour to your curly style. Wave patterns that look and feel great.
- What's Your Face Shape?
- Get to know your face shape and add beautiful contour to any style. Create an illusion that accents your best features. Add allure to your appearance with the right hairstyle choice.
- The Best Curly Haircut
- Have the style you always wanted by getting the best curly haircut. You can do it yourself or choose a professional stylist. The right techniques will control the frizz and define the curls.
- Do You Cut Curly Hair Wet Or Dry?
- Find out what happens when you cut curly hair wet. Don't leave it to chance. Or maybe a dry cut is best, you decide...
- Curly Hair: Cut It Yourself And Explore The Possibilities
- Are you pretty good with haircutting shears; cut it yourself. Know the style you want; cut it yourself. Have fun exploring the world of curly hair-cutting.
- Professional Haircut For Your Curly Hair
- A professional haircut adds a designer’s touch to your curly hairstyle. Have the look and feel you've always dreamed of; amazing, beautiful, and glamorous. Get your hair cut by a stylist.
- Curly Hair Care: Do You Know What It Takes?
- Quick tips to help you manage your hair. Learn what it takes to develop good curly hair care.
- Curly Hair Care - Part 1: Three Important Factors Before You Shampoo
- What you need to know before you shampoo. Understand your hair's pH level. Is your water soft or hard? Choose the right shampoo for your hair type. And much more on hair care...
- Part 2: Curly Hair Shampoo Should Clean and Protect
- Don't take your curly hair shampoo for granted. It's your first line of defense in protecting your curly hair. What’s in your shampoo? Find out what's best for your hair type.
- Part 3: Condition Curly Hair
- You must condition curly hair to have manageability and style. Shape your curls. Control the frizz. Love your hair.
- Curly Hair: The Mystery Behind The Curl
- Review four hair theories about “WHY” you have curly hair. The science behind the curl...
- The Basic Hair Structure Of Curly Hair
- Find out if your curly hair structure is the same as other hair types. Get the basics...
- Wave Pattern: How Curly is Your Curly Hair?
- Which are you? Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Extremely Curly. Learn the natural wave pattern for your hair.
- Hair Analysis: Get to Know Your Curly Hair
- A quick at-home hair analysis will give you insight to better manage your curly hair. Texture, Density, Porosity, and Elasticity. Find out what you're working with and more...
- Hair System Classification: What Type Is Your Curly Hair?
- Where does your curly hair fit in the Hair System? Review Andre Walker's famous hair classification system. Know your texture and learn your hair.
- Healthy Curly Hair
- You can have healthy curly hair. Practice simple daily techniques. Maintain your curly hair and have beautiful style.
- Part 1: Clean Curly Hair Is Essential For Healthy Hair
- Want healthy curly hair? You must clean curly hair. And that doesn't always mean shampooing...
- Part 2: Moisturize Curly Hair To Keep It Healthy
- You must moisturize curly hair. Dry-brittle hair is never healthy...
- Part 3: Protect Curly Hair And Have Gorgeous Style
- Protect curly hair from excessive damage. Even severe weather can take a toll on curly hair...
- Part 4: Trim Curly Hair Ends To Maintain A "Glam" Look
- Want that salon finish at home? Trim curly hair and keep your hairstyle fresh...
- Part 5: Curly Hair Nutrition Is Key To Healthy Hair
- Curly hair nutrition - Do you watch what you eat? Well, you should for the sake of good looking curly hair...
- Part 6: Use Hair Vitamins To Help Maintain Healthy Curly Hair
- Supplement your nutrition with hair vitamins. Add shine. Strengthen hair follicles. Improve the health of your hair...
- Curly Hair Confidence: Add Natural Style To Any Fashion Choice
- It takes curly hair confidence to wear your hair with flare. Be poised and self-assured your hair looks amazing. Don’t let your curly hair get the best of you.
- About Manage-My-Curly-Hair.Com
- The personality behind Manage-My-Curly-Hair.Com. How this website got started and why it can help you manage your curly hair...